Yay! Yes, ...ANOTHER graduation in the Spaulding family. I'm starting to feel like we're sending announcements out as often as christmas cards, but this is the final one! We made the effort to both fly down to Texas so Cade could actually walk at his graduation. It was the one we worked the hardest for, so we had to do it. Thirteen years! We had a wonderful time all together. I just have to show off these pictures of my cute husband:
3 comments:
Hooray!!! Cade, you look so grown up and pensive, ... and now that I'm writing that I realize you actually ARE grown up. When did that happen?! Weird. :)
Anyway HUGE congrats, especially considering all the craziness of getting there- Dad filled me in. lol! I'm so glad you made it! It gives me hope for the long road of school ahead of us!
Squishes!
Congrats! It has been a long road for you guys! Looks like you had fun in the sun too :)
We had so much fun with you guys and are extremely proud of both of you, with all the years of schooling.
Should have commented earlier but way to go!!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment