Family Home Evening this week was on Justice vs. Mercy. Cade did a great job.
For game night on Sunday we did puzzles. I think we went through every puzzle in the box! 
This is our very cool little reptile fanatic. This kid has no fear (which sometimes worries his mom a bit). For example, Broc found snakes in our long grass this week. At first mom and dad freaked out and told him to put them back thinking that they may be baby Copperheads or something, but when we were told by the locals that they were harmless grass snakes, we let him keep them awhile and like any crazy parent--we pulled out the camera (well mom did--Cade steered clear of the snakes). Windsor Point kids spent hours outside trying to catch one. Broc would go outside and catch one, two, or three in less than five minutes. That’s my boy!

As you can see, Taylor wasn't quite so enthusiastic.

Courtney turned on the Ghostbusters music from “Bowling for Soup” and it got Taylor really revved up. He and Gavin took off their little shirts and began exercising in the front room. It was so cute! I don't know where Taylor got the "shirtless" idea from, but it's the way he operates.
3 comments:
Tell Broc that his Aunt Kristi loved snakes when she was little, too, and kept a couple as pets for a while. All the other little girls thought I was really weird! :)
I love your idea of having a family game night!
I'll tell Broc. He'll be happy to know there was another reptile lover in the family!
Post a Comment