
Brussel Sprouts have been the bane of finicky eaters for years. Reading about how healthy they are though, I decided to try them a month or so ago for dinner. Wow, was I surprised. They went so fast at our table that we ran out and everyone was still asking for more. Broc, who's known in our family for food-sneaking was caught in the kitchen corner last week eating all the leftover brussel sprouts from the night before. To be honest, I had trouble being upset "You put those brussel sprouts back and share with your brothers" just didn't sound right.
3 comments:
Wow, I need your recipe! I remember trying them once in school forever ago and hating them.
I'll take any secrets you want to share. :)
PS, I'm so glad you started blogging. That's all. :)
I just steam them with a little butter and lemon juice. It might just be my kids. :)
I haven't had brussel sprouts in years! My mom used to steam them and we'd eat them with mayonnaise on top. Sounds gross, but we liked them!
Post a Comment